YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and
The NET-A-PORTER Group in 2015. The group is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP”.The Role:TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
The US Talent Acquisition team are currently seeking a Specialist to work across our NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, THE OUTNET brands as well as our Corporate and Operational teams. This is a fast-paced role which requires you to have the ability, and passion, to assist the team in attracting and recruiting market-leading talent. As the Talent Acquisition team goes through an exciting journey of evolution, we are looking for someone who is invested in making a meaningful impact and is driven to provide an unparalleled candidate experience. You will want to do more than “just a recruiter” role, and be driven to develop into a Talent Acquisition Partner or Project Management role.You Will:
● Work with the team to attract and hire high quality talent into the business which includes: Operations; Buying & Merchandising; E-Commerce; Marketing; Creative; Publishing and Corporate Functions.
● Create a “best in class” candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the Talent Acquisition process.
● Contribute to the interview process by conducting robust behaviour, competency and value based interviews.
● Engage with external talent to build long and short term pipelines.
● Work effectively with suppliers to ensure they protect and advocate the YOOX NET-A-PORTER brand and deliver quality candidates and service.
● Work collaboratively with the HR team on the onboarding process, and wider projects, to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
● Own the integrity of your data and ensure it is 100% accurate and true.
● Assist the team with value added projects to improve the Talent Acquisition service.
● Assist the team with keeping one step ahead of the recruitment industry innovations and trends.
● Be an advocate for the brand and actively promote the company’s EVP in a highly competitive market.
● Recruitment experience, ideally gained in an eCommerce Talent Acquisition team.
● The ability to thrive in a fast paced, high demand environment.
● Prior relevant subject matter expertise in your business area is an advantage.
● Experience of managing and delivering assessment centres when necessary.
● Understanding of recruitment policies, procedures and best practice.
● Good understanding of relevant employment and recruitment legislation.
● Proven organisational skills with attention to detail.
● The ability to prioritise workload and manage competing demands.
● Project management skills and experience.
Here are just a few of the perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP:
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAPRead Full Description