YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
We see data as material to fuel conversations and refine decision making at the micro and macroscales – all with the intention of making NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER truly market-leading brands at the confluence of luxury, fashion and technology.
Reporting to the Senior Implementation Analyst, you will be part of the analytics team within the NET-A-PORTER | MR PORTER business. You’ll be the expert in tagging for the team, defining best practice on how we collect and process behavioural data. You will be a key point of contact for product management and tech teams to make sure rich data is provided consistently and accurately to tagging solutions, and then own how this data is pushed to our web analytics and marketing tech tools.
- Support analytics implementation (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) across web and native apps, with responsibility for the implementation on specific digital properties and/or site areas.
- Work with stakeholders and insight analysts to understand business measurement requirements, translating these into comprehensive analytics tracking solutions.
- Implement web analytics and marketing tags using Google Tag Manager.
- Be responsible for the data layer, understanding requirements, writing technical specifications and working closely with developers during the development process.
- Debug analytics and marketing data flows, working with developers, analysts and business teams as needed.
- Be responsible for the administration of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, including processing rules and filters.
- Work closely with data analysts on UAT of digital analytics data.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the external agency supporting with web analytics implementation.
- Experience in the web analytics domain and hands-on implementation experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Experience using industry-standard web analytics tools at an administrator level.
- Familiarity with JSON data layers and experience working with developers throughout implementation.
- Experience working with performance marketing teams and implementing marketing tags through a tag management solution.
- Experience using a tag management tool (Google Tag Manager preferable).
- An undergraduate level degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, data science, physics or equivalent numerical degree, or have demonstrable industry experience.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
Read Full Description