YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand luxury division stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand fashion division stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
We see data as material to fuel conversations and refine decision making at the micro and macroscales – all with the intention of making NET-A-PORTER & MR PORTER truly market-leading brands: a beacon of innovation at the confluence of luxury, fashion and technology.
As a Data Analyst within the NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER digital analytics team, you will deliver compelling coherent and meticulously distilled insights to various stakeholders across the business, with a particular focus on product management and user experience. We will look to you to source, maintain and interpret numerous streams of data to provoke conversations and provide direction appropriately for your different stakeholder’s needs. Your work will influence and drive decision-making anywhere from the user experience to the strategic direction of the more generally business generally. You will work collaboratively both with fellow data analysts and colleagues across the NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER business.
- Be a go-to expert for digital analytics needs within the NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER business.
- Support the digital product roadmap by providing detailed, action orientated insights and continuously highlighting potential opportunities and risks to the Product Management and User Experience teams.
- Be active in discussing, suggesting and establishing the most important and relevant KPIs, including working collaboratively with product owners to define success.
- Work with the implementation analysts to ensure new features and functionality on the digital properties are accurately tracked so they can be measured and valued. This will encompass everything from requirements gathering through to QA and UAT.
- Work with the Senior Data Analyst to ensure all changes to the digital properties are reported, analysed and communicated to the wider business.
- Be skilled in communicating insight, both verbally and via documentation, in the most suitable, comprehensible and impactful way for your stakeholders.
- Work with reporting analysts to create accessible, relevant and actionable reports and dashboards, using multiple sources of data.
- Experience in the digital/web analytics domain with a demonstrable track record in influencing business decisions using data.
- Experience using industry-standard web analytics tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- A highly numerate and analytical mind set, focused on the customer and the commercial benefits of making change.
- An understanding of digital data collection techniques and their limitations.
- A working knowledge of SQL.
- The ability to communicate information and concepts in a simple and digestible way for non-technical stakeholders.
- A passion for solving new problems and enjoy the challenge of learning new skills and furthering your understanding along the way.
- An undergraduate level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or equivalent numerical degree - or have demonstrable industry experience.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | LinkedIn: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
Read Full Description