Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We need someone who is passionate about doing the right thing and making things better for not only our company, but everyone who uses technology. We want folks who are passionate about our story and what Malwarebytes is doing to help people; someone who wants to be one of the “good guys” fighting the malware/ransomware threats hitting people every day across the globe.
Reporting to our EMEA People Business Partner located in Ireland, you will provide generalist and operational HR support in the Australia office and across APAC, with the opportunity to work in conjunction with teams in other sites. This role requires strong self-initiative. It is a great opportunity and experience which will allow you to grow your skills and work as part of a global team.
What You'll Do:
- Provide day to day support on HR matters to managers and employees in APAC; provide answers to questions on standard policy/procedural information as they relate to specific countries
- Prepare HR exceptions payroll files and work with the Finance team and outsourced payroll partners to ensure payroll deadlines are met
- Manage employee relations for teams in the APAC region
- Maintain and monitor information systems and create metrics in relation to performance management, leave/absence management, employee surveys
- Be an active part of general HR related programs, supporting managers in relation to employee reward and recognition, benefits, and culture initiatives around employee engagement, philanthropy, wellness and ergonomics
- Work closely with the talent team; assisting with on-boarding processes, new hire experiences, recruitment fares and events
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in HR
- Batchelors in HR or CIPD/AHRI qualified is preferred
- Experience in a software or other high tech company
- Working knowledge on employee legislation in Australia is essential
- Project management skills and the ability to drive programs independently
- Work effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals by finding ways to help the team perform effectively
- Ability to pay careful attention to customer needs and take action in order to meet or exceed customer expectations. Treating customers with a high level of respect and appreciation is expected.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work in a team environment and communicate clearly to various levels of employees
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of tools, an advanced level of Excel is essential.
- Familiarity with Workday is preferred.
- Ability to cope in a busy environment with strict deadlines.
- A very high level of personal organization and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information without compromise
- Fluency in English
What We Offer:
Read Full Description
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development
- A company with a strong social element and regular culture events
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a rapidly-expanding office within an established multinational organisation