Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled individual who will develop data and data science products that define the future of our relationship with our customers. The ideal candidate will be a technical product leader who excels in both tactical and strategic work.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive platform requirements for data instrumentation, integration and analytics as part of the broader engagement platform strategy.
- Partner with data platform and engineering teams to help consolidate and prioritize requirement backlogs.
- Work with personalization and A/B testing platform team to ensure profile and event data availability meet business/product requirements.
- Establish and maintain best practice playbook for data instrumentation, integration and analysis across products.
- Be a leader on the scrum team, clearly communicating requirements, making informed trade-off decisions, fostering a collaborative and constructive environment, and ensuring on-time releases.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product, Sales and Support.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of product management experience with data products, platform services, and related projects.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Experience in cross-platform data instrumentation and collection (desktop, mobile, web).
- Proven track record of building consumer-facing data science products focused on recommendations, marketing, and retention.
- Strong understanding of big data platforms and ETL processes.
- Analytical skills that allow for data-driven decision-making.
- Understanding of machine learning platforms and toolsets is a plus.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, multiple-project environment.
- Experience and deep understanding of agile software development process.
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Tableau and Looker is a plus.
What We Offer:
Read Full Description
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff