Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled individual who will primarily be responsible for driving the on-time delivery of global digital self-service experiences for our online B2C and B2B customers. Our ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with strong experience in UI/UX, web and mobile commerce, and will possess demonstrated success working with agile development teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the product roadmap for the account management system.
- Define requirements for each feature, including leading customer interviews, competitor research, internal stakeholder check-ins, and collaborating with product marketing, product design and engineering.
- Be a leader on the scrum team, clearly communicating requirements, making informed trade-off decisions, fostering a collaborative and constructive environment, and ensuring on-time releases.
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Support to help with launch initiatives (such as feature and benefit training and documentation).
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of product management experience with proven success in delivering end user-facing products and services.
- Deep ecommerce experience including best practices and understanding of consumer behavior. Strong web and mobile ecommerce experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex and highly impactful cross-functional projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, multiple-project environment.
- Experience and deep understanding of agile software development process.
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
- Strong presentation and written/ verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience with eCommerce and subscription management platforms is a must.
What We Offer:
Read Full Description
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff