Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Self-starter with experience in endpoint security/cyber security. This person would need to have a strength in self-sourcing as this role is predominately outbound focused. Someone who comes to work hungry and ready to take on each new challenge with determination and rigor. The ideal candidate will have direct sales experience with experience working for and selling high-tech software/hardware or solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and respond to inbound leads while continuously creating your own pipeline
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers, pain points, impact and qualify/drive leads through the sales cycle
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects
- Use CRM, email automation tools, 3rd party data sources to create/manage pipe and validate your opportunities ensuring they fit your segment per our ROE
- Develop and maintain a territory plan to strategically run your business per your assigned territory for the 2000+ employee segment.
- Differentiate yourself from the rest of the market place and drive the highest obtainable ARR by pushing on the impact our solution brings to their prospective business
- Assume a consultative role backing your suggestions with knowledge on the cyber security industry, trends and competitive landscape
- Collaborate and participate with a team of other account executives to assist the team’s overall growth and effectiveness
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience with SaaS, desktop software and/or security solutions highly desired. Previous outbound phone prospecting required.
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieving and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Must be a self-starter with measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialist and sales engineers as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently. Must be task oriented and focused
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company
What We Offer:
Read Full Description
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff