WHAT WE OFFER
- By removing many layers of unnecessary management, we've been able to successfully free up funds to reapply to our Consumer Direct Mortgage Loan Originator comp plan and provide additional support staff.
- Would you rather have 2 personal assistants helping you close more files, or do you want someone micromanaging your every step?
- In addition to support, you'll have access to the most aggressive comp plan for any Consumer Direct Mortgage Loan Originator in the country.
- We offer all of this and more within a very casual environment where you can come and go as you please (you can opt to work remotely as well). The choice is yours, we are not going to hound you if you are producing.
- Last but not least.... LEADS. If you work, you get leads. You will essentially have unlimited access to fresh brand-new leads every day of the week, including weekends if ever needed. You don't fight over the same lead with the rest of the team. We offer high quality, high conversion leads. Every Mortgage Loan Originator is different, so you dictate to us what leads you prefer and what type of mix you prefer between refinance, purchase, high and low credit, and more. Our minimum loan amount on our leads is $200,000.
- Originate first home mortgages and refinance loans by responding to branch-provided leads via phone in a timely manner from Internet, direct mail campaigns, referrals or other special marketing campaigns
- Provide superior customer service
- Engage with consumers, determine their needs and offer the appropriate products
- Take mortgage loan applications by phone and prepare effective loan proposals
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task; close attention to detail; self-motivated.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and effective relationships with others.
- Strong customer service skills and work ethic; eager to pick up the phone and help customers.
- Motivated by earning potential; willing to work hard to achieve financial success.
- Over 12 months of mortgage experience within a consumer direct or retail division.
- Mortgage products and regulations knowledge.
- NMLS Safe Act 2008 active mortgage license in good standing.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Apply Today! We are aggressively recruiting for the next 45 days. We will answer any of your questions and concerns. We want to make sure your transition here is very simple and smooth so that you can start producing right away. We also want to coordinate everything to your preferences, whether you decide to leave your existing employer on a Friday and join us the following Monday, or perhaps you prefer to leave your existing employer and take a 2 week break prior to joining our team. This is an amazing opportunity! Don't Wait!
- NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Read Full Description