You’re an original. So are we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
The Executive Driver/Chauffeur provides daily driving and occasional protective security services in support of LS&Co. senior-level executives, board members, and major company events. You will drive the executives to various locations and events in the Bay Area, which can include evening and weekends. It will also include providing personal assistance (errands) as assigned.
- Provide pick up and drop off services to LS&Co executives and family members to various engagements and locations.
- Duties include consulting maps or navigation devices for desired routes, checking radio or online traffic and weather reports for departure and destination locations and checking flight status frequently for departure and arrival updates. Advise the supervisor and/or passenger of potential or existing adverse conditions and suggest alternative routes or travel time adjustments.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Responsible for Executive vehicles to be cleaned and/or fueled as needed/requested. Responsible for checking engine fluids, inspecting interior and exterior electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tire pressure and keeping fuel levels at adequate levels.
- Maintains the maintenance schedules for the corporate vehicles, keeping them safety checked daily and cleaned and fueled. Make service appointments, facilitate vehicle transport to and from the facility.
- Maintains an on-call status to respond to any and all other included duties to assist the CEO and key executives/board members and family members. Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Expense report management for all related charges to corporate card.
- Work closely with executive office staff on scheduling.
- Provide security support at company-sponsored events and activities
- Support executive residential security program as necessary
- Serve as a member of medical and emergency incident response team at company headquarters
Calm, rational behavior and attitude under stressful driving conditions key. Must have solid professional driving experience, great attention to detail, strong history of punctuality, and maintain highest level of discretion as well as a polished appearance. Must also have clean driving record. This position is considered full time and may frequently require overtime, after hours work and weekends. Dependability and flexibility are critical in this role.
- 5 years’ work experience inside the livery industry, or an occupation that allowed you to drive within the San Francisco Bay Area daily i.e.: delivery driver, shuttle driver, police officer, ambulance services, or taxi driver.
- A valid California class C driver license in good standing; B class with passenger endorsement is a plus
- Knowledgeable of the greater San Francisco Bay area, including streets, all freeways, toll roads, FastTrack, and hotel landmarks; good sense of direction
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 75lbs
- Ability to operate and read a GPS, smartphone and computer
- Direct executive driver/security driver experience is strongly preferred
- 25 years of age or older (due to insurance requirements)
- Clean DMV record/ability to provide a DMV H-6 driver print out
- No past DUI or at fault accidents
- May not smoke in or near vehicle (smoking in car is immediate dismissal)
- Must be able to maintain flexibility with schedule
- Required language: English (read, write, speak and comprehend)
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Prior security driver experience and training
- Prior security/law enforcement experience, particularly in the Bay Area
- Basic medical training (first aid, CPR)
Please submit a resume and DMV H-6 driver printout.
1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Read Full Description