QuanticMind is looking for a rockstar Demand Generation Manager to help drive our growth. Eventually, you’ll be a QM champion and you will ensure we are our own best examples using our SEM/PPC platform to optimize our campaign performance. As the Demand Generation Manager, you are responsible for driving quality demand to fill the SDR pipeline. You’ll define and identify target segments and develop, plan, execute and measure integrated marketing programs to move the business forward. QuanticMind is growing rapidly and is looking for a strong performer, self-motivated marketer who is not afraid to push the limits of their skill sets and is looking for a place to learn, grow and thrive.
- Manage overall demand generation and growth strategy, and programs.
- Define, plan and execute integrated demand generation programs and ABM through multiple channels including email, webinars, digital, nurture, etc.
- Partner with the SDR team to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up. Create a feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the revenue operations team.
- Own analytics across our marketing campaigns and platforms to closely monitor conversion rates, measure success, and continuously optimize to ensure we are generating ROI.
- Leverage Marketo and SFDC expertise, as well as your strong writing skills, to self-execute campaigns
- Build strong working relationships with key internal groups, including sales, sales dev, revenue operations, customer success, and product teams.
What we are looking for:
- 3 or more years of experience in a marketing role with specific focus on demand generation, email marketing, and/or digital advertising
- High standards of communication, both oral and written
- Highly organized and a self-starter
- Ability to measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Ability to write copy for social posts (both paid and organic), B2B emails, landing pages, advertisements, and web content
- Strong with Marketo (certification a plus), Lead Scoring, and Salesforce.
- One or more years experience with account-based marketing a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, marketing, technology or a related field)
You will be asked to provide a portfolio of your non-confidential demand generation work in the hopes of understanding your program management style.
Benefits and Perks
- Walking distance Hayward Park Caltrain station
- Highly Competitive Salaries and Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; Multiple Options
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drugs Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Time and Paid Time Off
- Daily Catered Lunches In-House
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national orgin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Interested in Learning More? Apply today
Read Full Description