Symphony is looking to hire a creative, self-starting Communications/PR Manager in our London or New York office. This role will partner with the business to develop and manage innovative, effective communications strategies that increase awareness for Symphony’s secure team collaboration solutions and for its executives. You will establish communications for a variety of stakeholder groups, including press, staff and internal clients. This position reports directly to our Director - Corporate Marketing.
- Write, design, create, and distribute high quality communications materials ranging from social media and blog posts to press releases to internal communications and presentations
- Lead cross-team projects to successfully complete marketing initiatives such as collateral, PR, events and more
- Engage customers and prospects via social media, and increase social following
- Support Corporate Communications activities including media, influencer and analyst relations and manage Symphony’s social channels including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Translate industry specific messages into compelling stories for the financial services sector
- Partner with colleagues on all events, including coordinating hackathons, customer and partner roundtables, and play a critical role in our flagship customer event: Symphony Innovate.
- Amplify Symphony's overall brand & vision across multiple channels — from marketing collateral & social media content, media messaging, blog posts and presentations
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and activities with external vendors and event partners
- Conduct research and identify new event opportunities for the company
- Experience working as part of a Marketing team at a financial technology or financial services company, or with relevant clients at a communications agency
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with financial services and the competitive landscape
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Good at 1:1 interactions with senior executives both internal and external
- Project management skills
- Understanding of technical language, architecture
- Willingness to learn new skills quickly to get the job done
- Proven experience working well in teams and with others, whether technical or non-technical
- Experience designing marketing materials preferred
- Experience working in a media, PR, or content marketing role preferred
- Authorized to work in location of position
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and London.
Symphony has raised $460 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale, Nomura, MUFG, Standard Chartered, as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
- Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form and submission of the appropriate documents for identity and work authorization.
Read Full Description