Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse – KPMG's Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics – has both applied data science, AI, and big data architecture capabilities. Here, you'll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore the solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. Be a part of a high-energy, diverse, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. For you, that translates into the chance to work on a wide range of projects – covering technologies and solutions from AI to optimization – and the power to have a real impact in the business world. So, bring your creativity and pioneering spirit to KPMG Lighthouse.
KPMG is currently seeking a Technology Director to join our KPMG Lighthouse - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Organize, plan and manage technology programs and projects as part of the overall Data and Analytics technology support group, including implementing new products, services and capabilities that support the practice; Work with leadership to set and communicate the overall strategy and objectives to the project teams, ensure that individual project goals align with the strategy
- Establish budgets, set priorities and allocate resources to individual teams ensuring project teams have the required resources; Ensure key project components and artifacts are in place including project organization, requirements and benefits, schedules, budgets and costs; Prepare regular insightful progress and financial reports and communications for leadership and stakeholders
- Oversee the execution of Agile project, ensuring costs, schedule and quality are on target, risk and issues are tracked and mitigated; Prepare and stage project, create exception plans as needed in conjunction with project team while partnering with stakeholders and Project Management Office; Report and present status, assess progress through project stages, work through project barriers, understand different perspectives when project situations arise and represent all interests to find a solution
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria
- Monitor progress of program and project through project plans and regular status meetings; to ensure stakeholder, sponsor, and/or client expectations are being met; Collate and track program status information and project artifacts at various stages of a projects lifecycle (finances, resources)
- Lead the process for pursuing innovations, target solutions and extendable platforms for Lighthouse, KPMG and client; Participate in developing and presenting thought leadership and assist in ensuring that Lighthouse stack incorporates and is optimized for using specific technologies; Drive the promotion of the KPMG brand in the broader data analytics community
- A minimum of twelve years of program & project management, business process analysis and redesign experience in a technical professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university combined with the PMP certification; ITIL foundation level accreditation is preferred
- Experience in the delivery of a wide variety of IT and related technology programs & projects, the use of project management tools, and Agile projects and methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; strong interpersonal skills with experience working with diverse teams to client, vendor, KPMG leadership and consulting personnel
- Experience implementing D&A solutions with technologies such as Cloud, Linux, Hadoop, R and other D&A tools is preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Read Full Description