At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Be involved in energy related new product development activities from conceptual stage to mass production including:
- Preparing energy new product concept design that meets customer requirements & expectations, design, process & energy safety guidelines – worst case analysis.
- Performing energy related electrical tolerance analysis and DFMEA
- Support prototype/pilot builds
- Performing electrical verification test per product specifications, cell analysis and writing test reports
- Releasing electrical prints and parts qualification reports.
- Evaluates complex components and develops the necessary test procedures and fixtures to ensure compliance with the functional specifications.
- Participates in the testing and evaluations of complex designs to ensure compliance with the functional requirements. Detailed analysis of the results will be reviewed with a higher-level engineer or supervisor. The incumbent is expected to develop the necessary instrumentation skills and learn the standards that are relative to the designs.
At least a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in related field.
- Good in analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate & present the conceptual ideas to technical audiences.
- Familiar with battery cell charging and discharging characteristics and design requirements.
- Any prior experience in handling product qualification for Hazardous Location Certification, such as ATEX, TIA, INMETRO, MSHA, CSA or UL, are highly preferable.
- Familiar with energy product design guidelines of electrical commodity
- Familiar in digital signal communication like I2C, etc.
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing & assembly process & application of design for manufacturing & Assembly
- Familiar with schematic & layout design will be added advantage
- Familiar with six sigma methodology or green belt/black certified will be added advantage
Referral Payment Plan
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Read Full Description