Territory Manager in Training
Join Ecolab’s team as Territory Manager in Training in Johannesburg, South Africa and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Implements an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering Ecolab’s service excellence programs.
- Keeps route book posted and up-to-date. Uses route book on each service call. Completes and reviews Consumption Reports as needed.
- Ensures consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
- Collects and maintains D.S.O. at or below company standards.
- Manages parts inventory, use and cost.
- Promotes the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
- Plans, prepares and evaluates customer contacts.
- Reports results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
- Monitors and observes markets in own sales district (customer needs, competitors, prices).
- Follows corporate guidelines and processes.
- Continuously contributes to improvement of processes in territory.
- Establishes new ways of doing business and increase sales.
- Finds unique and repeatable ways of solving problems.
- Builds contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Coordinates sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Customer Service).
- Creates loyalty with Corp. Account customers – 100% service coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of sales experience in business to business sales environment.
- Proficient product & industry knowledge.
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence/persuade decision makers.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Self-driven and results oriented.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Driver’s license.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Impact What Matters
The world needs you, now.
SHARE THIS JOB
Read Full Description
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Linkedin
- Share by Mail