Symphony is seeking a talented Channel Account Manager to oversee, develop and drive the relationship with Channel Partners, mainly Amazon Web Services. The Channel and Partners shall be instrumental in driving and supporting growth as Symphony looks to build market share. The Channel Account Manager will have proven experience successfully selling, recruiting, supporting and driving business and mindshare with Partner and Channel ecosystems and will have a vested interest in helping Symphony and the Partners delight the End Customers.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for a wide range of complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions and promotions.
- Integrates company offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought in by partner to sell company brand to end customers.
- Takes a proactive approach to integrate into the partners’ sales team to participate in and run joint sales forecasts, pipeline building and closing of business.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth to achieve assigned quota for company products, services and software.
- Educate and influence partner sales force in order to gain and build mindshare with AWS.
- Grow company business overall and company's share of business by developing deep strategic relationships with AWS.
- Creates and manages company pipeline funnel for deals with AWS and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities. Interlocking with the direct Symphony sales team.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships the AWS, which ensures long-term business opportunities for the company.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partners.
- Develop business relationship with new partners/partner contacts and successfully onboard them into the channel programme.
- Work closely with company and partner marketing teams to generate demand
- Ideally an understanding of Secure Messaging and Collaboration technology, SaaS based technology, competing vendors, and the channel.
- Experience in a direct end-user sales role in addition to experience working with partners.
- Experience building competitive positioning and business models
- Deep understanding of company's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Understanding of company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections
- Experience effectively selling company offerings and building strategic relationships with partner senior management, principles and decision makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Will have developed strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and company's share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across company sales teams
- Deep understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/sales teams
- Several years’ experience selling at end-user account or partner level
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker level
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, and London.
Symphony has raised $460 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale, Nomura, MUFG, Standard Chartered, as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Regional specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefits (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
- Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Read Full Description