About the Role
Uber Guest Products is a new division within Uber that is revolutionizing the way that businesses interact and serve their customers. Utilizing a suite of products, businesses can pay for and distribute rides for customers in unique and differentiated ways.
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships and sales for Uber. You will be responsible for accelerating growth of these products in your region through building a pipeline, working with cross-functional partners, and closing impactful opportunities
What You'll Do
- Be the primary point person in your region to develop and execute on Uber Guest initiatives in collaboration with HQ and regional sales teams
- Source, structure, negotiate, execute, and implement strategic partnerships and sales
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Think strategically - evaluate opportunities and market penetration by performing a range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Own a number - hit quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Implement and launch Guest Products with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Work with both internal and external product, sales, operations, and marketing teams to drive successful outcomes
- Maintain customer relationships and grow the business by conducting needs analyses to uncover cross selling opportunities. Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Prepare and share executive level presentations with senior leadership
- Create process playbooks and performance trackers
- Be a product expert - know the product inside and out
What You'll Need
- At least 3 years of new business development, consulting, and/or strategic sales experience
- Prior experience selling software and API integrations preferred
- You're a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities. The team is evolving every day and requires a highly motivated independent individual who will be responsible for multiple aspects of the business in their market
- Sincere, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize selling and partnership activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing and set up deal structures with a focus on retaining value
- Strategic thinking, analytical aptitude, and creativity are necessary for this role. Must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Google sheets and slides
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Read Full Description