About the Team
UberEverything is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our team on the Regional Operations team for the US & Canada. If you love setting a vision and solving problems from 30,000 feet as well as diving deep into the details, this is the right opportunity for you.
About the Role
Own the strategy & execution of Uber Eat's trade show program. Elevate Uber Eats' profile in the broader industry by prioritizing which trade shows and events we'll take part in, facilitating industry partnerships, and executing on trade show events. Coordinate with our internal sales, operating, and marketing teams to ensure we're tracking the ROI of these events and prioritizing the right internal investments.
What You'll Do
- Drive strategy and execution of B2B industry partnerships through Uber Eats' Trade Show Program
- Assess, negotiate, and coordinate sponsorship, exhibition, and speaking opportunities at food/tech industry events
- Manage logistics including: AV, shipping, graphics, printing, giveaways, and anything needed to facilitate event execution according to plan
- Work with Sales, Account Management, Creative & Brand and other cross-functional partners to ensure messaging collateral (print, digital, talking points) are on brand and current
- Work with sales management to assess staffing needs for events
- Create show briefing books and hold pre-show meetings to prepare staff
- Budget, plan, and track event expenses
- Evaluate ROI on events with a standard methodology and use as an input to shape our future strategy
What You'll Need
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple programs simultaneously
- You are a self-starter who is excited to dig into the weeds with Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and other cross-functional partners to unlock growth through our Trade Show strategy
- 3 - 6+ years experience in professional environments
- Event & trade show experience strongly preferred
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills
- High-energy, creative, highly collaborative, team-oriented, driven individual with a passion for executing high quality, successful programs
- Optimistic leadership: You have an enthusiastic attitude and are passionate about making magic for our partners
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Read Full Description