About the Role
Uber for Business is one of the fastest-growing business units at Uber, and the team is focused on delivering elevated experiences to corporate customers and their employees. In this role, you will contribute to Uber for Business's newest line of business: Uber Eats for Business.
Uber Eats for Business is a natural extension of the Uber for Business product platform and value proposition. Businesses spend more than $200 billion annually on food, and delivery is a growing percentage of that spend. Whether we're feeding consultants who are traveling all week, employees working late on deadline, or full teams for lunch and dinner every day, there are numerous opportunities to drive significant Uber Eats gross bookings growth through the business channel.
What You'll Do
- "Own" the strategy and execution to make Uber Eats for Business the platform of choice for corporate meal program administrators
- Conduct research, in conjunction with the User Experience Research team, to develop a deep understanding of corporate buyers and drive insights for product planning
- Work with the Product and Marketing teams to launch new products and product features targeted towards meal program administrators
- Coordinate new country launch prioritization, planning and execution, including partnering with regional operations, legal, tax, sales, and marketing teams
- Partner with the Support team to ensure meal program administrators receive the best service when using Uber Eats for Business to feed their employees
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience evaluating a line of business and understand how to best grow and expand across product, geographies, and go-to-market functions to drive business
- Analytical with experience reporting on business metrics, trends and insights that guide decision making
- Experience presenting and communicating to executive internal stakeholders and audiences
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional meetings, including setting clear objectives, ensuring multiple voices are heard, and synthesizing into actionable outcomes and next steps
- Strong project management skills, including defining project goals, creating detailed project plans, and managing execution by multiple parties
- Experience building relationships with and understanding the perspectives of cross-functional stakeholders
- Able to anticipate stakeholders concerns and successfully advocate for your priorities
- Willingness to learn SQL and work with data
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Read Full Description