About the Role
We're looking for a Workforce Analyst to develop and lead various scheduling, headcount projections and staffing efforts within our Center of Excellence (COE). Uber COEs are contact management centers with hundreds of employees dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and drivers.
Uber relies on the COEs to provide support for our community's toughest issues types, handle escalations from our tens of thousands of business processing outsourcing (BPO) agents, and provide an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes. Accurately projecting Customer Service Representative (CSRs) staffing needs to meet response time targets is a critical enabler to delivering an extraordinary support experience. The Workforce Analyst is focused on turning data into value-driving business insights that will facilitate our ability to scale and optimize our global support network.
What You'll Do
- Create, analyze and monitor staffing needs for the COE to optimize network resource planning
- Forecast future staffing needs based on historical data and predictive analytics in order to properly staff for production, taking into account seasonality and external factors, as well as internal factors such as new product incubation, city expansions, etc.
- Drive continuous improvements to these Workforce Management processes in order to more accurately predict staffing needs
- Present recommendations for long-term forecasts (staffing, hiring) to Senior Leadership; deliver weekly and monthly analyses to Senior Leadership on network performance and future outlook
- Set realistic Service Level Agreements and create contact backlog reports which are distributed to multiple stakeholders; continually serve as a point of contact for a 'health check' for the business
- Work cross functionally within the COE, as well as throughout the EMEA region (Regional WFM, Strategy & Planning) to be the voice of the COE and garner support in regards to team and headcount planning
- Develop, manage and adhere to a financial budget in conjunction with Strategy & Planning regarding staffing levels within COE
- Generate weekly work schedules for the different teams in the COE
What You'll Need
- Min 2+ Years of Experience in a relevant position.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Excel and preferably SQL, plenty of experience working with data.
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data into meaningful decisions, and make conscious business decisions off of that data.
- Business Analytics, Workforce Planning, Management, or Predictive Modeling is a plus.
- Experience with Workforce Management tool (such as Aspect, Advanced Systems, Jolt) or heavy Excel modeling.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Read Full Description