We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up.
As a Software Engineer in the Growth Team, you will have the opportunity to work on all of our software stacks and learn about state-of-the-art development. The Growth Team is a cross-collaboration team containing engineers, product people, product designers and marketers to work as a fully functioning and highly effective unit.
The ideal candidate has a back-end developer profile with no fear of also doing full-stack work. Your job within the team will be to support/build initiatives of finding new innovative solutions and technologies to grow the company and bring it to its next level.
Technologies Used: Python, Java, Node.js, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Docker, Vue.js, Objective-C/Swift, Kotlin
- Build and maintain a scalable backend system to boost Beekeepers Free Trial Services
- Implement backend requirements for any projects or experiments of the Growth Team
- Implement product changes at massive scale with rapid data-driven iteration
- Rapid MVP building together with all stakeholders of the team to really build solutions that have a real impact on metrics and users
- Responsible for building all the necessary tools and infrastructure to unlock rapid growth
- Be the leader in the team for any backend related topics
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of experience with a focus on backend technologies
- Experience making APIs
- Experience integrating with 3rd party applications
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with greenfield projects
- Creativity and out of the box thinking to make things work
- Interest in Growth Hacking and it’s mentality
- A “Just get it done”-mindset
- Fluent in English
- Track record at Hackathons
- B2B and SaaS experience
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer you
- Amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, crossfit and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons and “20% time” projects
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Read Full Description