Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Operations Consultant on our DPS Specialty Sales Operations team in Hopkinton, MA.
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
- Business partnership and support for DPS sales leadership
- Run the Business (RTB) meeting preparation, insights, analysis.
- Manage and evolve standard reporting and analytics for various stakeholder groups
- Ad-hoc analysis to answer key business questions and find the "why" in addition to the "what".
- Partner with Sales and Operations leadership for GTM planning
- HC & OPEX planning and management partnering with Finance
- Compensation management
- 5+ years sales operations experience supporting sales leadership
- Financial acumen
- Strong executive communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint presentation skills
- MBA preferred
- Ability to thrive in rapid change & dynamic environment
- Agile individual who can influence in a matrix environment
- CRM superuser, SFDC
- Proficient in Tableau & data visualization tools
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Read Full Description