The role is to sell software solutions and services from across the Zoopla Software portfolio (Alto, Jupix and Expert Agent) to estate agents across a designated territory
Based from home and covering a defined territory – North East of England and Scotland (specifically postcode areas AB, BD, CA, DD, DG, DH, DL, EH, FK, G, HG, HS, IM, IV, KA, KW, KY, LA, LS, ML, NE, PA, PH, SR, TD, TS, YO, ZE)
- To develop, manage and maintain a territory in order to ensure monthly/quarterly targets are achieved.
- To sell all current products across the portfolio and any new products that are introduced
- Ensure a minimum specified number of sales appointments per week.
- To generate leads via regular and targeted telephone cold calling and account visits.
- To manage all customer account administration on CRM system, Salesforce.
- To account manage existing customers within your territory and enhance customer relationships.
- To attend selected exhibitions and events throughout the year.
- To ensure that procedures in relation to order entry/customer services are correctly adhered to.
- The right aptitude for the role, specifically:
- A strong self-starter
- Builds immediate rapport and on-going relationships
- Has first-class presentation skills
- Is an excellent listener and communicator
- Is target driven and motivated by deadlines
- Has the ability to prioritise effectively to reliably exceed sales quotas
- Is a strong and supportive team player
- Has a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Is extremely keen to succeed and exceed expectations
- A confident commercial thinker
- Is articulate, well presented and professional
Sales experience and experience of working in target-driven environment
Experience within the UK property market is strongly preferred
We have a range of great benefits and perks including:
Read Full Description
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (can buy or carry over 5 days)
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London - or membership in regional offices
- Interest free loans for season ticket, help to buy or improve your home, getting married
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off, charity day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5k
- In house massage/nail treatments