Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
This internship offers the opportunity to support Quality tasks in respect of Company products within the Quality Department. This will include exposure to the maintenance of product stability program and quality systems; ensuring that all operations are fully in compliance with current international standards for cGMP.
Responsibilities can include:
- GxP Document processing and management under supervision
- Support and shadow the following quality activities:
- Stability and Release data review and processing, confirming product specifications are met.
- Statistical analysis of stability data to evaluate product trends
- Quality Management System support to include review and processing of change controls, CAPAs, deviations etc.
- Annual Product Quality review data generation and compilation
- Annual Report data compilation.
- Support and shadow the following Projects:
- Evaluation of GxP documents in the electronic Quality Management System (eQMS) versus internal database.
- Support the administrative duties for the transfer and statistical analysis of stability data for commercial product.
- Evaluation of current Approved Contractors v`s current Quality Technical Agreements.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP`s) biennial review.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Work directly with the Quality team in productive working relationships, internally & externally.
- Assist with troubleshooting quality issues
- A true self starter, who works effectively on their own initiative
- Strong computer literacy, in particular Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, with good time management and prioritisation
- Collaborative team player
- Interested and curious with a flexible and adaptable attitude.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Connect With Us!
Read Full Description