Principal Engineer, Firmware Engineering
SNDK CE RPG Product Firmware
SanDisk India DDC Pvt Ltd
The next big thing in data is you!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Design, Development and Testing of Firmware Components
- Identifying and understanding firmware requirements and defining features and functionality in the areas of FLASH storage
- Complete design and development cycle from Conceptualization, detailed design, Models, simulations, design calculations, Prototyping etc.
- 8 to 12 Years Exp with Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering Very good teamwork and communication skills Effective oral and written communication skills5-8 years of experience
- Firmware Development using assembly/C programming language, RTOS.
- Strong knowledge of structured code development methods and debug techniques
- Design of complex systems, algorithms and implementation for features, performance and scalability
- Good working experience with Microcontrollers & Microprocessors, SoC environments and tools
- Good exposure to working with simulations, FPGA environments, debug techniques
- Excellent capability to design and deploy efficient algorithms in firmware In-depth understanding of software/firmware development processes/cycles
- Good understanding of storage protocols like USB Knowledge on NAND is added advantage
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Read Full Description