The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue growth by building and managing new/existing client relationships, long-term client relationships, and developing strategic business relationships. The role requires a strong focus on new business development, in addition to, up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients and securing contract renewals. This will be achieved through sound account planning, prospecting to identify high-quality clients, qualifying and developing assigned accounts, understanding the client business environment, educating clients on Applause's product offerings, and identifying ways the company can assist clients in solving its application development testing challenges.
- Develops and executes sales plans and coordinates sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue and existing customer up-sell revenue targets.
- Meets or exceeds defined sales quota through strategic account planning, networking and use of company resources.
- Actively participates in regional marketing events for lead generation (industry trade shows, professional associations, etc…)
- Account Management – Builds client relationships: maximizes Applause’s revenue and profitability potential by up-selling to existing clients, driving renewal revenue and ensuring client satisfaction;
- Involvement in kickoff meetings, major milestone meetings, and opportunistic participation where senior client decision makers are present.
- Sales Leadership – Strategic sales approach, creates value for clients and adds to the company’s capabilities and reputation;
- Maintains a thorough understanding of Applause’s product offerings and tailoring its presentation to meet the needs of different types of organizations.
- Assists clients in developing the business case and value proposition for proposed solutions when necessary
- Collaborates with Client Services Team and Executive Leadership Team in executing the company’s sales process including proposal development.
- Tracks and maintains all prospect and client activity in Salesforce.com.
- People Development – Contributes to the growth, development and positive experience of the sales team.
Skills & RequirementsQualifications:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience.
- 4+years of enterprise software and/or solution sales experience.
- Proven track record of successful customer engagements across a spectrum of enterprise-class verticals.
- Demonstrated success selling to Fortune 500
- A strong foundation for strategic and tactical selling of a solution sale.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Motivated to advance growth in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company environment.
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback, and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal, and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.
Read Full Description