Zoopla marketing is looking for a well-seasoned Senior Go-to-market (GTM) manager to oversee the
GTM strategy and plans for its Software, Portal, and Data businesses. Reporting into the Head of
Commercial Marketing, this role will require a person with strong project management skills as well
as product marketing background to be able to own the end to end launch of a new products and
major product updates. This person will be working across all customer facing groups, coordinating
the GTM plan execution and will be responsible for the successful delivery to plan with defined set
of KPIs that reflect business impact.
We are excited to create this new role within Zoopla, which will have a direct impact on the further
growth of the business.
- Own the GTM strategy and set the pace, process, and direction on how we bring propositions/products to market.
- Develop and execute GTM plans including the end of end definition of market opportunity, competitive landscape, target segments, route to market, pricing, proposition, key messaging, commercial benefit/impact and launch timeline in partnership with the Product owner.
- Partnering closely with Product to bring to market all product releases, major updates and launches. Advising on the right strategy for the GTM plan.
- Partner closely with the Commercial Marketing team, Legal and Strategy for product impact from regulation within the property industry.
- Project manage and coordinate the GTM plan with all stakeholders and channel owners with on time execution.
- Previous experience in working in similar roles where proposition building, pricing and forecasting were required.
- ROI driven, track record of seeing a strategy, defined objective(s), defined KPIs and reporting against plan
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple customer facing disciplines within an organization
- Experience launching software and/or services
Read Full Description
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with Agile development practices from the point of view of Product Marketing
- Project management certified (PRINCE2 or equivalent)