Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead key business development activities for supply chain advisory products including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services, and closing opportunities
- Direct highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging supply chain approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance, and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
- A minimum of eight years of external management consulting experience providing supply chain advisory services to clients with the ability to assess, improve, and reconstruct the information, physical, and financial flows across the client's supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations Analysis, Engineering or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
- Deep knowledge of logistics, transportation, warehousing and distribution, including transportation management optimization, order management, and distribution network evaluation
- Experience with JDA TMS, WMS (Red Prairie) and / or Oracle OTM, WMS
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment; excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Read Full Description