At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a high-energy Executive Assistant to support our leadership as we grow this dynamic, global, high-growth technology company. This role will be based in our Mountain View, CA office.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support three executives, work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, and screen and prioritize communications from external and internal sources.
This position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment while staying connected to business priorities and maintaining a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
In addition, you will:
- Maintain dynamic calendars; handle travel arrangements domestically and internationally, with a high-standard of accuracy.
- Handle details and projects that may be confidential and time sensitive with minimal guidance.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information while working with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Handle multiple priorities and shifting demands with accuracy and flexibility while anticipating and resolving issues.
- Coordinate and prepare for executive and company meetings and conference calls, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications and catering
- Produce highly accurate work with excellent discretion, judgment, tact and flexibility
- Prepare and submit accurate expense reports
- Engage in administrative tasks related to execution, distribution and organization of legal documents
What You Bring Along:
You are organized, innovative, knowledgeable, and forward-thinking when it comes to ensuring smooth operations for the executive you support.
You are proactive and work with a strong sense of urgency. You take ownership, have a bias for action, are customer-service oriented, and can meet tight deadlines. Flexibility is key and you can switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- 5-7 years executive level support required (mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Extremely strong project and time management skills; detail-orientation with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Able to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Excellent follow-up and follow through with ability to stay on top of and anticipate competing and changing priorities
- Proactive and work independently, show initiative, problem solve and take ownership of all projects and assignments to achieve positive results
- Able to make independent and effective decisions
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills and can communicate with discretion, diplomacy and tact
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and GSuite required; Concur a plus
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Read Full Description