Facility Security Officer, CSSO, CPSO
The Security Organization at Leidos currently has an opening for a Facility Security Officer (FSO)/Contract Program Security Officer (CPSO) to work in our King of Prussia Pennsylvania office.
The Facility Security Officer (FSO) / Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) will maintain Industrial and Special Access Program Security responsibilities, providing support to various government customers. This position supports various activities across Leidos. The FSO will support daily security operations and enforce Leidos's compliance and all government regulation and requirements to ensure the facility is operating in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM). As the CPSO the individual will administer routine aspects of Industrial Security Programs and support Special Access Programs in compliance with the NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07 Volumes and other applicable government security directives. This position will require routine interface with all levels of management and government customers.
- Develop, Implement, and Administer security plans, programs, and policies for the program/project personnel and facilities Manage NISPOM, DoDM 5205 series, and ICD related Program Security requirements to include physical, information, and personnel matters.
- Maintain compliance with the US Government security regulations and directives. Participate in compliance assessment reviews and perform self-inspections to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements. Identify deficiencies and recommends corrective action. • Perform Physical Security duties and responsibilities for new and established facilities (e.g., complete fixed/closed facility checklists/survey areas, review and approve facility drawings for new or remodeled classified areas) to ensure compliance with company and government regulations/requirements.
- Maintains personnel security database, conducts inquires for security incidents and ensures compliance with Government and company regulations/requirements.
- Develop, Implement, and Administer Security Awareness Training and OPSEC program in accordance with the DoDM 5205.07 Volumes for program personnel. Performs indoctrination briefings for newly assigned personnel instructing individuals on the sensitivity of program information, requirements for safeguarding program documentation and facility security policies.
- Perform Personnel Security processes to assist in obtaining individual security clearances/accesses.
- Prepare, review and submit PIA's and PAR's. Prepare, review, and submit DD254s working with the Security Service Center. Manage subcontracts to ensure security compliance with government regulations/requirements.
- Maintain classified accountability program, oversee secure storage and work spaces for customers and company, conduct annual inventory of accountable classified material. Ensures that all classified materials held by the sites are compliant with the regulations and directives which govern marking, handling, controlling, removing, transporting, sanitizing, reusing, and destroying classified information and equipment containing classified information.
- Maintain COMSEC and COMSEC accountability
- Provides security support to all cleared employees and approved visitors.
- Conduct new employee security briefings, exit interviews, debriefings, investigating and reporting security violations and incident reports.
- Maintain the Insider Threat Program and administer Insider Threat Training for the company
- Developing solutions to program challenges. Resolving other related program Security issues.
- Perform general clerical duties as required.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience plus five years of direct experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least 5 years of experience as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) Required
- Requires US Citizenship
- Must have current and active Top Secret/SCI and SAP experience.
- Requires completion of FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Curriculum
- Requires strong understanding of physical security requirements and standing up of secure facilities.
- Requires ability to develop, implement and maintain a multi-disciplined security program for complex, major acquisition programs.
- Requires thorough understanding and working knowledge of NISPOM, DoDM 5205 series, and ICD security standards.
- Requires thorough understanding and working knowledge of OPSEC, personnel, industrial, physical, Information Security principles.
- Requires thorough understanding and working knowledge of DD-254 Implementation Requirements • Familiarization with issuing and overseeing contracts for facility security.
- Demonstrated positive working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite software including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Proficient with JPAS, EPSQ/e-Qip and SIMs.
- Be a self-starter with ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving/process improvement skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, adept at multi-tasking and initiating projects.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Read Full Description