The Risk Analyst is part of a global team supporting risk matters for the Investor Services business line. The Risk Analyst assists members of the Risk Management team with general risk management efforts pertaining to the analysis, assessment and communication of new business and product development. This position is also responsible for interpretation, analysis and troubleshooting of complex risk issues within Investor Services.
- Assist management team in the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk inherent in the business line or any of its products or services.
- Disseminate and communicate policies and procedures to Investor Services globally to ensure adherence and consistency across the business line.
- Provide operational and procedural knowledge and understanding to control groups (Office of the General Counsel, Compliance, Internal Audit, Institutional Risk Analysis and Administration, etc.) to assist with the design and assessment of products and services with risk profiles that are commensurate with BBH risk parameters.
- Lead the ongoing investigation, assessment and resolution of risk issues that arise within Investor Services.
- Conduct detailed research, review and investigation to assist with the completion of deliverables that arise with respect to various management committees.
- Manage the completion of deliverables such as ongoing analysis and reporting of errors and omissions and internal audit findings
- Administer the completion of risk and control self assessments across Investor Services by ensuring timely completion according to established policies and procedures.
- Approve account opening requests on behalf of the risk management team, ensuring that appropriate approvals have been granted, required documentation is in place and account attributes are appropriate.
- Perform various risk and control oversight responsibilities specifically as related to FX
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- BA/BS degree in related field and/or equivalent experience.
- 5 plus years of related risk, analytical, project management or business conversion experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of global custody operations and/or fund accounting.
- Exceptional client service skills, business acumen and professionalism.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Business travel within Asia is required
- Mandarin at business level is a must
- Knowledge of internal BBH systems a plus
Read Full Description