Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including Science Alert, New Atlas, Japan Times, Free Malaysia Today, The Independent Singapore, BollywoodShaadis, Dark Horizons and Thai News Network.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Manager for our SMB (Small to Medium Business) Publisher Sales team. This team is one of our fastest growing client segments in APAC, helping small publishers compete and grow their audiences with Taboola’s content discovery platform.
- Lead a 10-person, multi-cultural sales team responsible for executing the full sales cycle, including prospecting research, outreach, pitching, product demos, contract negotiation, and deal-closing in APAC.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for key markets such as Japan, Korea, Thailand, SEA and India.
- Responsible for all training and coaching of employees on sales skills, negotiation tactics, presenting and on-boarding of new hires
- Innovate, evaluate, and implement sales processes and strategies in a complex and saturated market
- Work closely with Sales Operations to create a more efficient and functional sales environment and evaluate, test, and approve sales software and sales tools
- Responsible for all personnel functions, selection of new hires, forecasting revenue, and evaluating employees' performance
- Manager Of Sales typically joins most mid-market calls and demos, given they are the top of the SMB market. You should have 3-5 years of experience closing in SaaS-style sales and be an expert negotiator
- Collaborate closely with account managers and other stakeholders within the sales org in order to streamline the sales process and help team members hit their goal
- Coordinate with Global SMB leaders to share learnings and help grow the SMB book of business
Read Full Description
- 6 years of sales experience with a successful track record of hitting, or exceeding, aggressive revenue goals
- 3 years of leadership/management experience managing an inside sales team a must
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging VP and C-level executives to close business
- Experience in a lead generating, preferably at a digital media company
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports to drive ROI for advertisers