Would you like to work for a company who have remained consistently on the cutting-edge of marketing? On some of the world's most loved and admired brands?
Do you have a keen eye for detail, have excellent organisation skills and a passion for perfect execution?
Then this Marketing Content Expert role could be perfect for you
Responsibilities in this Role:
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring product marketing copy, e-content and local customization artworks (customized packaging & POS material) are delivered on time & without defects. Specifically:
- Packaging & Point of Sales Material (POSM) Artwork Development: You will lead locally the artwork development process for product artwork and customization projects, combining planning and artwork copy tasks.
- E-content Development: You will lead e-content development for a portfolio of brands & products, ensuring it is activated online accurately and timely.
- Single Point of Contact: You will act as project manager on your responsibility areas towards local and regional teams and with external agencies
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience (2+ years) in Marketing operations and/or project management roles
- Personal ownership, accountability and "can do" attitude
- Ability to operate with discipline and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and juggle priorities.
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills to work with a wide range of external and internal contacts.
- Proactive identification of issues to develop solutions or recommendations to improve artwork/e-Content quality and speed.
What P&G will offer you
- Continuous coaching and mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- A competitive complete compensation package, including company contributed pension scheme, share plans and private medical insurance.
Good to know:
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
This role is based in our Northern Europe HQ in Weybridge, Surrey
Read Full Description