This position is responsible for production reporting, materials allocation and tracking, document and inventory control.
Primary duties include:
- Data entry, complete and enter shipping receipts/BOL's for ingredients and consumables into system
- Verify vendor invoices with shipment receipts, voucher vendor invoices for payment processing;
- Continuous update and maintenance of vendor certification program, COA's, Organic and Kosher Specifications, letters of guarantee, etc.;
- Assign lot codes/locations for materials and consumables for usage/tracking
- Perform periodic cycle counts of inventory control, verifying system discrepancies
- Maintain vendor specific database system
- Maintain consumable inventory, periodic cycle counts/verification
- Production document control for accurate recordkeeping system- recall requirements.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MUST be available to work extended days and hours during the fresh pack season (approximately July through October)
- 1-3 years in an administrative position, preferably in food manufacturing
- Strong ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, in English with all levels of employees
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Access and Excel and Excel's v-lookup function, spreadsheet formulas and links.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP. Experience in creating BOM and updating MRP systems.
- 3 years Minimum in production/inventory control-performing production reporting, calculations, physical inventory, reconciliation and database control.
- Working knowledge of tomato process operations, materials, ingredients, and warehouse operations.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K) as well as opportunities for personal and professional growth.
OLAM provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
Apply in Person at: 6229 Myers Rd. Williams, CA 95987.Call 530-473-4290 for more info
Read Full Description