Mid-Level All-Source Analyst HUMINT Focu
Req #: 222775
Location: International, KW
Job Category: Intelligence
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
More About the Role:
- Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
- Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information.
- Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
- May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community.
- Present assessments to intelligence community.
- May assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Associates Degree (may substitute four years of relevant experience)
- Requires active TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum of four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent special codes such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF – 1N051 All Source Intelligence Analyst, 1N771 Human Intelligence Specialist, or 1N451A Intelligence Fusion Analyst
- Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements
- Briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information
- CI/HUMINT Analytical experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Operational experience in either Afghanistan or Iraq
- Familiar with SWA regional issues and cultures
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Read Full Description