Airbus Defence and Space Ltd.
Behind the endless chain of news items about security breaches in the digital space, cyber security is a real business in a competitive environment. Airbus Cybersecurity, a fully owned subsidiary of Airbus, is specialised in high end solutions for high grade cyber protection.
Description of the job
The Marketing Team of Airbus Cybersecurity, with members in the UK, France and Germany, are looking for a marketing
professional to help with developing impactful marketing campaigns using a combined range of classical and digital tools to increase awareness about our brand and our portfolio with target audiences, e.g. by the creation of personas and customer journeys for target segments.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Supporting the team with the creation of marketing collaterals / promotional material and the preparation of exhibitions and conferences in coordination with other Defence and Space marketing teams as well as the Communications department of Airbus and external agencies.
- Specifically providing marketing support for the UK cyber business around trusted infrastructure and consultancy services inside and outside of the UK by developing market strategies and supporting the lead generation activity.
- In discussions with other product managers and Sales colleagues, shaping market entry strategies and bringing the "voice of the customer" in a quantifiable way into discussions about product policies / portfolio developments.
- (Last but not least) Generating, coordinating and distributing market insights such as market analytics, forecasts and business intelligence for segments relevant to Airbus Cybersecurity.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- For this position, a rudimentary understanding of the IT world and digital technologies would of course be of great advantage but not a requirement.
- A general interest and a curiosity about the technologies Airbus is developing is a basic requisite.
- More importantly, we are looking for a motivated, seasoned marketing professional who is able to handle design, events, leads and internal discussions in an international environment with the same level of confidence.
- Tangible examples of your previous achievements (no matter in which segment) would be highly appreciated to consider your application.
- As building an internal and external network will be essential in daily operations, soft skills will also be an important intangible hiring requirement.
- Degree 4 Years Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design
- Experience in one or all of the following -
- Sales / Marketing / Procurement
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Inkscape, Scribus, Gimp or Corel Paintshop Pro would be considered as great assets (similar to InDesign and Photoshop, which would however not be used in the Position)
- Experience with Social Media tools, for instance HubSpot or LinkedIn
Due to the nature of work undertaken, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens for Newport and French Citizens for Elancourt. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Read Full Description