Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions and Indy Eleven are looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers.
The Account Executive/Senior Account Executive will responsible for selling season tickets, corporate packages, partial plans and group packages via phone calls, face to face appointments, in-stadium meetings and special events. This position offers significant career growth within Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions for successful members of our team including Senior Account Executive and General Manager positions.
Indy Eleven is a professional soccer team in the United Soccer League (USL) Championship based in Indianapolis that plays its home games at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Sell Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
- Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
- Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
- Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in ticket sales with a professional sports franchise and/or collegiate athletics
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Maintain a flexible work schedule
Learfield IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Learfield IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn AddThis0Share
Read Full Description