Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $18b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 1000+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The city coordinator is part of the local City Operations team and leads a team of field technicians to stage homes newly accepted onto the Zeus platform. You will be leading a team responsible for preparing new homes in the SF Bay Area starting from inspecting an unfurnished home to staging the home to setting up services to move-in ready. You will be the point person for Zeus employees and for homeowners throughout the on-boarding process.
You will also be responsible for continuously improving on processes within the home logistics team and problem solving.
What You'll Do
- Manage the field operations team of field techs who are the first (and sometimes only) Zeus employees who see properties firsthand and are creating a Zeus experience within the home
- Communicate and coordinate with owners, the field ops team, the warehouse team, and the city operations team to ensure the schedule for each property is up to date at any given moment. You are the point person for any and all questions regarding the property directed from the Zeus team as well as the owners.
- Schedule out over fifty tasks including, but not limited to, inspections, property fixes, staging, and utility transfers. Review inspection forms to make sure each and every property is up to Zeus Standard
- Initially coordinate with Resident Experience team with maintenance issues that come up post-onboarding
- Identify and create process improvements
What We Are Looking For
- An empathetic manager with a high EQ who is will always own their part of the problem when plans derail
- A motivated and adaptable self starter who is organized and process-oriented
- High level of attention to details and timelines
- Well spoken and friendly when interacting with owners and peers
- Problem solver - will be putting out little fires here and there so have to think on your feet
- Process-oriented - problems will come up so you must know when a process needs changing vs it being a one off mistake that doesn’t elicit a process shift
- 2-4 years of operations experience
- 1-2 years of management experience, ideally in field operations
- Maintenance / general handyman knowledge
Read Full Description
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package