Backed by Khosla & Google Ventures, we're a robotics company aiming to revolutionize the dining experience. Creator has invented the first robot that prepares and cooks gourmet food from scratch without any human hands touching the food. We are responsible for creating beautiful interactions across every digital and physical touchpoint. We bring robotics to life and delight to our guests.
- At least 8 years of relevant hands-on experience with operating, maintaining, deploying, troubleshooting and servicing complex electromechanical or robot systems
- Experienced with growing and leading teams in charge of operating, maintaining, deploying, troubleshooting and servicing complex electromechanical or robot systems
- Experienced with data processing and display, and databases, for purposes of extracting various operational metrics
- Plan and execute robot deployments for our upcoming stores
- Develop and implement comprehensive robot maintenance and spares programs that can be scaled to many stores
- Develop training programs for field technicians and restaurant robot operators
- Develop and implement preventative robot maintenance programs
- Support engineering with guidance for field repairs and maintainability
- Develop and execute processes to comply with food safety regulations for installed robots
- Act as a liaison between restaurant and engineering teams. Build a robot operations team.
Creator doesn’t discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We’re committed to being a team that reflects a broad range of experience, thought, geography, age, background, gender, sexual orientation, language, culture and many other characteristics.
Read Full Description