Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 190 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 40 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,800 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who are seeking to upskill or retrain their workforces. This team is broken down into three branches: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our Mountain View, New York, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi offices.
As our Enterprise Implementation Manager, you will join the Enterprise team to own managing implementations for our Enterprise clients. Our goal is to build a Coursera solution quickly and successfully that drives impact across all of our client organizations. This role is also very cross-functional where you can expect to work with members within our sales, account management, marketing, product, engineering, finance, learner services and legal teams in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Accountability for successfully configuring Coursera for Business product according to the client’s requirements and launch it successfully on-time and with high quality
- Independently manage large projects by both leveraging client relationships as well as using data analysis to track our build to launch phase
- Create project documentation, procedures and best practices for implementation services while managing requirements, scope and timeline for the project
- Onboarding clients via training to ensure awareness and understanding of Coursera for Business platform and products
- Assist sales team in pre-sales activities by giving product demos to prospects, provisioning evaluation accesses and answering technical questions related to the Coursera for Business product and integration features (such as SSO, LMS, etc.)
- Contribute significantly to building in-house Coursera implementation methodology to ensure timely, streamlined professional rollouts to large organizations
- Facilitate change management and organizational readiness assessments
- Establish an effective feedback mechanism to channel the feature requests/bugs from the enterprise clients to the Product/Eng teams
- Partner with the product team to drive adoption/beta testing of new product features
- Troubleshoot and resolve reactive issues and meet the support SLAs for Coursera Admin support
- 2+ years in customer-facing roles leading SaaS implementations
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Passion for problem-solving and creative solutions
- Strong, proven sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written, and presentation)
- A passion for education, education reform, and interest in working for a social enterprise
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to discuss modern web practices and technical concepts (SSO, APIs, etc)
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Read Full Description
- Creative Problem Solving
- Project Management: Principles and Practices
- Influencing People