At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for retention and growth of high net worth client relationships. Builds a team of Banking, Trust and Investment professionals around client that meets and exceeds client needs. Incumbent is a highly seasoned financial industry expert capable of handling complex wealth and relationship management issues, providing counsel and expert advice in all areas of Wealth Management.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of banking experience with High and Ultra High Net Worth clients
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Bancorp Banking, Trust and Investment products and services
- Excellent relationship management, networking and business development skills
- Ability to partner with colleagues to identify and service unique clients needs
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Professional designation preferred, such as CFP or CFA
1st - Daytime 40
Read Full Description