Position Purpose & Summary职位设置目的&概要
To handle the administration of all aspects of Trade & Structured Finance activities in China. Ensure compliance to TSF guidelines and procedures. Responsibilities also include developing thorough knowledge of transaction structures, legal and tax implications , coordinating documentation with internal and external parties, trade settlement, funding, working with other TSF offices, local business units and management to ensure that appropriate Cargill controls are followed.
- Execution of all TSF trades in adherence to the TSF Standard Operating Procedures/Guidelines. Ensure work processes and procedures are in compliance with Cargill and TSF policies.
- Manage all aspects of trade settlement. Preparation and execution of documents related to TSF activities based on approved templates.
- Verification of completeness and authenticity of trade finance instruments.
- Input and maintenance of trades and positions in the inventory system. Regular review of positions to ensure accuracy of inventory records.
- Liaise with other functional groups including traders, trade execution teams, accounting and treasury to resolve execution issues and provide assistance where necessary.
- Through on-the-job training, discussions with colleagues and self learning, develop a thorough understanding of relevant TSF structures including the key risks and controls associated with each structure, and relevant tax & legal implications. Ensure complete understanding of transaction specifics, including data integrity, documentation, and settlement processes as well as applicable local market practices and regulatory compliance / reporting requirements.
- Facilitate innovation and work process improvements through idea generation and applying of business knowledge. Champion and/or participate in global projects where appropriate.
Education, Experience, Skills教育背景，工作经验，专业技能
1.Minimum Required Qualifications最低要求
- University degree in banking/finance/accounting or commensurate experience
- 4-5 years working experience in MNCs or Banks
- Experience in Trade Finance (including L/C Documentation, presentation and trade documentation).
- Good PC skills. Familiarity with Mircosoft office applications.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good oral and written communication skills, able to communicate / interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail and thoroughness / accuracy in work.
- Self-Starter, demonstrated team player and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to manage different / multiple priorities and work well under time pressure.
- Proven ability to take initiative to independently analyze and solve complex problems
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal control structure & compliance
- Ability to adapt positively to an ever-changing environment
- Has exposure to local SAFE regulations and banking practices.
- Additional knowledge of financial instruments, financial calculations and foreign exchange.
- Some accounting knowledge would be an advantage.
Cargill Trade & Capital Markets (TCM)
Puffy Cui Associate Professional FIN_FSO_I_6 - FINANCE OPERATIONS ANALYST II In the country of posted position
Read Full Description