Glassdoor's mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We started by introducing a previously unseen level of transparency to the workplace and helping employers better tell their story. We’re continuing to transform the industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent. We’re a worldwide leader in the job space with more than 60 million job seekers visiting us to find the job that is right for them.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive and own the vision, strategy, and development of the Jobs product on Glassdoor -- the central part of our ecosystem that enables millions of job seekers who come to Glassdoor every month to discover a job that they will love.
In this role, you will be tasked with envisioning and evolving the Jobs product experience to enable the next-generation of jobs discovery on Glassdoor. You will have the opportunity to define Glassdoor's strategy and roadmap in this critical area, align your partners across the company and in leadership around this plan, and work alongside your cross-functional team members to deliver on your vision.
- Craft and lead the strategy, vision, product roadmap, and critical metrics for the Jobs product
- Work closely with the UX team to better understand the needs of job seekers through user research and testing to collaboratively create delightful experiences
- Define and build out the product experience, partnering with engineering to create and improve new features
- Develop a long-term vision and strategy for the Jobs product and socialize with product leaders and other cross-functional partners
- Rally other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes
- Align your product strategy to company goals and drive positive business outcomes
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in product management within dynamic, agile environments. Consumer-facing product experience preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams like engineering, design, marketing and data science.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence leadership and other teams.
- Strong business sense and a real passion for using data to make decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business or quantitative field. MBA or graduate degree a plus.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Read Full Description