How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Licensed Practical Nurse at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Administering medications and treatments as per physician orders
- Assisting in the supervision of nursing assistants
- Assisting with developing and implementing plans of care for residents
- Ensuring that documentation meets all state/federal guidelines. Documentation indicates accuracy of charting:
- Plan of Care
- Administration of meds
- Ensuring all medications/treatments of assigned residents are given as ordered
- Performing and assist with direct patient care as needed
- Ensuring resident has proper equipment and adaptive devices as ordered
- Co-ordinating resident care with other facility departments
- Assessing and identify any changes in resident condition and needs and report to charge nurse
- Must be a graduate of accredited school of practical nursing
- Current and valid LPN license in the State of New Jersey is required
- Current and valid BLS/CPR Certification by American Heart Association is required
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a medical office is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Read Full Description