Microchip products are at the heart of millions of consumer devices and networks, and we are looking for an exceptional person to join our team. A candidate placed in this position will be an important contributor to the USB and Networking Validation Team, whose focus is bringing advanced connectivity devices to market. The candidate should have experience with the development of products with high-speed interfaces and be capable of authoring and overseeing the execution of validation plans. The most desirable candidates will also have the skills and experience required to support Microchip field engineers to solve the most complex customer challenges
Read Full Description
- Holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with embedded microcontroller environment using C is desirable
- Able to think of test cases and customer usage model that may violate the assumptions of designers and architects.
- Good understanding of Hardware circuit design aspects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, oscilloscopes and other embedded development tools.
- Basic understanding of the following protocols preferred : USB (USB3.0, USB2.0) & Ethernet (10/100/1000) is desirable
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in collaborative group environment.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge about Peripherals Interfaces: PCI-E, SPI, I2C, UART
- Experience with Automation tool like Labview , Python etc .. is desirable