Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Provides production maintenance support to meet daily and weekly delivery targets.
- Provides engineering support in the investigation and implementation of actions about “Quality Issues”.
- Provides support in continuous improvement activities.
- In-line/ Off-line verification of test system boards, cables, test system PC and other test system hardware peripherals.
- Performs board exchange activities for defective test system boards.
- RMA support for test systems with service contract.
- Perform basic set-up and isolation procedures.
- Escalation of major technical issues to shift engineer or superior for resolution.
- Support engineers in projects and improvements.
- Provide support to engineers during qualification of new equipment.
- Performs planned maintenance and calibration of test systems.
- Endorse to calibration group all external equipment needing external calibration.
- Support engineers in the qualification of application user interface software of test systems.
- Maintenance of engineering documentations.
- Support engineers to achieve plant and department goals.
- Generation of shift end reports.
- Observes spare parts management.
- Monitors and feedback to immediate superior for safety hazards in the area.
- Observes proper 5S in the area of responsibility
- Compliance to operations specifications and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) within the functional area.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Timely endorsement and dissemination of information of activities/issues to immediate superiors and succeeding shift colleagues through agreed requirements.
- Inform immediate superiors on emergency situations.
Read Full Description
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with personal computer hardware and networked systems.
- Basic electronics/electro-mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- Team player who is able to effectively meet deadlines.
- With Basic Statistical Process Control