Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
- Ability to research, analyze and qualify sales leads from various sources
- Fearless approach to engaging with new “potential” clients over phone, email or Webex
- Ability to create valid business reasons to engage with new sales leads in early sales funnel stages
- Familiarity with semiconductor business segments, i.e. wireless, touch applications, etc.
- Creative approach to discovering and engaging new clients and problem-solving activities
- Ability to collaborate with corporate divisions in Chandler, AZ to move clients from early sales funnel stages via phone calls, emails, Webex calls and engage field sales team when needed.
- Willingness to think different, communicate and collaborate with our Client Development Specialist team
Read Full Description
- Familiarity with virtual marketing platforms such as:
- Salesforce CRM