Mandarin & Cantonese Language Analyst
The Defense Group at Leidos has a need for a Mandarin & Cantonese Language Analyst to work in/near Ft. Meade, MD. If you are mission orientated and looking for an opportunity to support the security of US citizens and military personnel and infrastructure, this is an opportunity for you.
- Provide language translation and intelligence collection support
- Provide analytical and operations support to specific teams focusing on Counterintelligence or Counter terrorism topics.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of applicable experience or Master's degree with less than 2 years of applicable experience
- 3+ years of intelligence analyst experience
- DLI trained 3/3 proficient or equivalent score from another industry recognized language assessment standard.
- Experience with technical analysis white papers
- Experience delivering Threat Intelligence Briefings
- Experience with military Writing Support for both Operational and Strategic production
- Must possess an active Top Secret w/SCI
- Native cultural experience and expertise highly desired.
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Read Full Description