Senior Manager Business Operations
New York, NY
- Requisition #: 200376
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: New York, NY
- Team: Technology
- Pub Date: 5/23/19
SENIOR MANAGER, BUSINESS OPERATIONS & STRATEGIC INITIATIVES
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This high-achieving leader will own the development and oversee the execution of cross-functional programs that accelerate the Company’s performance, drive sales growth, and direct performance against the company’s operating goals. This individual will be a key partner to senior executives across FW’s business units and global teams, designing strategy to support key decisions including (but not limited to) international expansion, sales compensation design, and strategic development opportunities (eg. build, buy partner evaluations).
This individual will be a leader within Business Operations & Strategic Initiatives, contributing to shaping the strategy and scope of the team, selecting projects, and managing/ developing team members.
The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver, disciplined executor and expert relationship builder. The candidate must be able to influence senior leaders across the business and display uncompromising integrity and sound business judgement.
This individual will be exposed the “inner workings” of how a fast-growing technology and media business operates, and have direct impact on key business decisions that shape the future of the company and result in millions of dollars of impact to the bottom line.
- Develop the Operating KPIs and Operating Cadence followed by the company, with input from the Executive Leadership Team and Business Unit partners
- Partner with sales leaders to design strategy, process and tools to grow revenue/customer and total customer lifetime value.
- Develop data-driven business cases based on quantitative (eg. market share, economic conditions, consumer trends) and qualitative (eg. competitive strategies, industry trends) analysis to drive investment decisions in new markets and business segments
- Define scope, milestones, RACI and cadence for global, cross-functional initiatives (eg. Building a linear TV marketplace, solving for de-duplicated reach across screens)
- Own the development of executive presentations to senior Comcast executives around FW strategy and business performance.
- Work with Product, Sales and Marketing and other internal functions to incubate new business ideas (eg. new media products, product features and business policies)
- Shape the growth of the Business Operations & Initiatives team, by leading team building efforts including recruiting, resource management, and knowledge management/training
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA degree a plus
- Significant work experience in Strategic Planning, Revenue / Sales Operations or Corporate Development functions, or Management Consulting
- High degree of integrity, personal accountability and follow-through
- Able to balance different priorities and demands while delivering against time-sensitive deadlines
- Consistently produces work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, while seeing the bigger picture
- Experience taking challenging/ ambiguous concepts and turning them into well scoped projects
- A cross-functional mindset with solid understanding of strategic and operational planning and business processes
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Able to motivate and gain commitment from senior stakeholders
- Robust analysis skills: report building, formatting, data manipulation, financial modelling
- Experience managing others a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Read Full Description