Manager Marketing Strategy
The Marketing Strategy Manager will be responsible for designing and driving the execution of a tightly aligned marketing plan and the judicious management of marketing budget to deliver business results and increase partner engagement with HP Print business. This position reports into the head of US Commercial Print Marketing.
The Marketing Strategy Manager will lead a team of marketing professionals and work closely with extended marketing teams, sales, category/business to drive execution of the Marketing agenda through the channel for a 360o execution. This position calls for a deep level of comfort and experience in leveraging data to deliver the Marketing agenda and requires proven experience in delivering data driven ABM campaigns.
Due to continuous engagement with local and global senior leadership teams, it is a must to have an experienced and strategic thinking B2B marketer, with a high level of executive presence to forge deeply productive relationships with Sales, Business etc. and drive the Marketing agenda.
Main responsibilities include:
Marketing Strategy development
- Defining Marketing strategy utilizing insights, business priorities and goals and WW Marketing strategic direction. Capture the learning in a comprehensive and well laid out annual Marketing plan that reflects business requirements and priorities. Be the expert on the Marketing strategy, anticipating and adjusting to shifts in business and market dynamics as needed.
- Work closely with the Customer Insights team, campaign managers, lead nurturing workstream owners to leverage data (first, second and third-party data) to craft Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and relevant customer journey using business insights to deliver on big and bold bets.
- Developing a strong understanding of industry, competition and customer through primary and secondary research as well as by tapping into internal stakeholders (sales and the print business). Develop a strong understanding of channel (partners and dealers) with a view towards activating channel to deliver on conversions. Develop insights to capture Voice of Business, Voice of Channel and Voice of Customer to identify growth opportunities and pain points.
- Liaison with Category/ Business and Sales teams, representing Marketing at their meetings, informing them on plans and results, as well, and providing Voice of Business/ strategic direction to the Marketing teams related to the products and business strategy.
- Responsible for controlling, utilizing, and distributing budget per quarterly requirements to respective areas, working together with Marketing program team.
- Oversee and understand execution, working with country Marketing program team and extended Marketing organizations, like PR, Channel Marketing and others, to execute on tactics.
- Build deeply productive relationships with Category, sales, Worldwide Marketing, Region Marketing and other stakeholders to drive collaboration and create forward momentum on projects
Marketing and Business results
- Track Marketing attribution and build a process to measure impact, develop insights and refine Marketing strategy to deliver on business goals
- Responsible for preparing and communicating Marketing plans and results with category, HP sales, HP channel organization and WW Marketing
- Employ story telling technique to demonstrate impact to business and highlight team effort and boldness of ideas.
HP Brand ambassador
- Understand HP Brand positioning
- Understand HP Brand positioning and participate in Marketing and Operations training to have access to relevant marketing content and tools
- Allocate team resources based on opportunity talent and growth opportunities
- Work towards maintaining strong employee engagement scores
- Maintain continuous efforts to upskill/hire talent to deliver on big bold ideas
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing marketing strategy and executing marketing campaign
- Demonstrated success in designing and executing Account Based Marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing environment and content management
- Proven experience of budget management and metrics
- Experience and knowledge on printing products is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study and MBA.
- Effectively understands analytical data and can interpret results to drive decision making
- Ability to drive deeply collaborative relationships with various stakeholders
- Extremely energetic, with sense of urgency and a bias towards action
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactively uncover opportunities, comfortable with uncertainty, and can adapt quickly to changes
- Risk taker with demonstrated success delivering on bold bets
- Strategic thinker who can connect dots to anticipate market shifts
- Ability to multi-task on several projects simultaneously
- Deep level of comfort managing and executing to quarterly budgets
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Read Full Description