Job Reference #
Are you interested to work in a dynamic environment across all business lines in UBS? Do you have a knack for breaking down complex issues to reach clear and concise conclusions? We’re looking for someone with tax expertise to help us: – provide tax advice to all Business Divisions in Taiwan including our Investment Bank, Asset Management and leading Wealth Management business
– ensure flawless Corporate Income Tax compliance (returns filed correctly and timely)
– assist managing and resolving tax queries and audits
– monitor tax reform issues impacting UBS
– interact effectively with senior management and staff from across the different areas within the organization
Country / State
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in Taipei as part of the APAC Group Tax. We are a team of highly trained tax subject matter experts that delivers against all the tax needs of the Business Divisions and Corporate Center. As tax legislation is constantly changing, we stay at the forefront of those developments to ensure we provide appropriate tax guidance that takes account of those developments and responsible for a sustainable control environment. You will report to the Greater China Tax leader.
– Minimum 7 years post qualification experience
– Knowledge of Taiwan tax issues and banking products gained at a blue chip financial services organization and/or through training with one of the Big Four accountancy firms or reputable law firm.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your colleaguesRead Full Description